Monday, January 21, 2008

Review of Questions on Writing by RayS in 2007

Directions: Continuing the list of questions I have already answered about writing in 2007. The date at the end of the question is the date on which I have published my answer. Just go to the “Blog Archive” on the right of the blog. Click on "2007." Click on the month and find the date and my answer.

I saw that several writers on writing said not to talk about what you’re writing to others because you will have already communicated your ideas and will lose the motivation to communicate. What about having people read your writing in progress? Tuesday, June 7, 2007.

How do I deal with my conviction that I will not use a word in writing I'm not sure of spelling correctly? Friday, June 8, 2007.

What are some types of words that are likely to be misspelled? Saturday, June 9, 2007.

How can I remember words I really want to spell correctly? Sunday, June 10, 2007.

No comments: